I. What is Covered
This warranty only covers DEZCTOP products which you purchase from an authorized DEZCTOP reseller. This warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
II. Warranty Period
All DEZCTOP products carry a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required for warranty service.
III. What is Not Covered
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Any product or serial number/warranty sticker modification applied without permission from DEZCTOP;
- Any damage that is not a manufacturing defect;
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from: accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification or failure to follow instructions included with the product;
- Any improper installation, unauthorized alternations or modifications, or repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by DEZCTOP;
- Any other cause not related to a product defect in materials or workmanship;
- Shipping or transport damage (claims must be made with the carrier);
- Wear and tear from normal use.
- DEZCTOP does not warrant that this product will meet your requirements. It is your responsibility to determine the suitability of this product for your purpose.
IV. Exclusion of Damages (Disclaimer)
DEZCTOP’s sole obligation and liability under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product at our option. DEZCTOP shall not, in any event, be liable for any incidental or consequential damage, including but not limited to damages resulting from interruption of service and loss of data, business, or for liability in tort relating to this product or resulting from its use or possession.
V. Limitations of Implied Warranties
There are no other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to those of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The duration of implied warranties is limited to the warranty period specified in Paragraph II.
VI. To Obtain Technical Support.
VII. For Warranty Service
Global warranty is not currently available.
In the event that warranty repair or replacement is necessary, DEZCTOP will request and you must provide proof of purchase (store receipt or invoice) in order to receive warranty service.
If your product needs to be returned or repair within the warranty period, please do so through the retailer or distributor from whom you purchased the product. If you can no longer return the product to your dealer, please contact DEZCTOP Customer Support for assistance. Please note, proof of purchase from an authorized DEZCTOP retailer is required for all warranty servicing.
DEZCTOP Customer Support: email@example.com
DEZCTOP Website: https://dezctop.com